Friday 27 December 2013

A little thing called business!

So my first official post. Hi guys!

Let me tell you a little about me... the artist behind the lens.

I'm an artist, a photographer, blogger, an old school romantic. I studied photography at Bournemouth Arts University and live to perfect my one true love, my art, my craft, my photography.

I'm constantly investing huge chunks of time, passion and not to mention money to keep me growing and perfecting the art. Each 'job' I take on is a collaboration between me and the client to create tailor made collections of special images.

People ask me, why did you decide to get into photography? The answer is because, I simply can't not take photographs.

I'm not complete unless I'm behind my Canon and scouring every corner for the next photo opportunity!

My photography, your art.


No comments:

Post a Comment