Friday 1 January 2016

2016 Ready To Sparkle & Dream - First post of the year!

Firstly I'd like to start by saying a huge thank you to everyone I crossed paths with in 2015.
I was lucky enough to be invited to some amazingly beautiful weddings and also captured some precious newborn moments.

My work was featured in both Cosmopolitan, FAE Magazine, shown on BBC News and in my local paper the Bournemouth Echo. I've certainly been busy editing, brushing up on my photoshop and business skills too.

So what do I want to achieve this year? Hmm what a question... 

I guess like any new year, you start at the beginning.

So I'd like to go back to the dream, my dream. A beautiful creative studio just for me with a booming business to match!

When I first started as a photographer this was what I wanted to set out to acheive and certainly nothing has changed :)

 I still dream of this beautiful open space for me to call my office and can imagine myself sat there thinking up ideas for shoots and editing beautiful bridal photos on a sparkling white Mac with an Instagram worthy collection of art and books surrounding me.

I realise though now that the space is nothing without the work and inspiration to fill it however, so this year I'm planning on working hard to continue creating my name, my brand and my passion... Hoping the space will present itself soon after.

 'When the student is ready, the teacher will appear' 

In the meantime feast your eyes on a little piece of my dream! 



 








No comments:

Post a Comment